Only people mentioned by Christos_Corner in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 October, 11:55
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
Blah, Blah, Blah. Sounds really good but so does listening to CNN if you're totally brain dead and blind. We're tired of listening to this BULLSHIT about "SECRETIVE" tribunals. We're tired of listening to "GET YOUR DAMN POPCORN". We're tired of listening to "We have it all". People are DYING!!! People are frickin jobless, losing their homes, in jail for what???? So the elite can stay in power and enforce more draconian rules on the American people. We don't want to hear anymore of this bullshit about "get involved at a local level, be a good little keyboard warrior, the Arizona audit, etc." Why??? Because we know it's just more for show. I don't want to hear anymore about Q either. It's all just a SHITSHOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
06 October, 12:15
In response Made In America to her Publication
And what are YOU doing about it, aside from complaining to me who has no control over what is currently going on?

I know what I am doing, both at a local level and federal level...

If you know the truth, and are truly awake, then you know... but by this bitch fest, you obviously do not know enough.. hence your frustration.

------

The awakening is happening. Right now. One day, we will all look back and realize exactly how strong we’ve been and exactly how much we fought through. The veil is only beginning to lift. Wait until you see how this ends. To quote someone we all know; “It will be Biblical”.

Our Faith has carried us. Our Faith shall deliver us. Amen. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 October, 11:20
I am sick of this warrior worrier whiner shit, PEOPLE ARE DYING, AND NOT JUST A FEW. I will not believe what I can not see, it has not happened just because you say it did, I have spent 10-12 hours a day online and in my community the past year, personally sacrified hundreds of thousands in income and assets, fighting against election fraud https://rumble.com/vcokof-... and bioweaponized murder https://rumble.com/vfjp53-... . We monitored the internet before during and after the election, had all the proof novemeber 4th, the injection Trump STILL SAYS IS SAFE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED ONTO THE PUBLIC.

Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
06 October, 12:18
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
If you are so sick of it all, then do something about it... no idea why you're bitching to me... I am nice and comfy, I have spent the better part of 5 years getting an understanding.... yes, people die, this is war. Far less are dying in this war than those of the past....

Sounds like you need a nap. Go complain somewhere else, or do some more digging, or go and make a difference. Bitching here and at my post sure won't change a damn thing... LMAO

------

The awakening is happening. Right now. One day, we will all look back and realize exactly how strong we’ve been and exactly how much we fought through. The veil is only beginning to lift. Wait until you see how this ends. To quote someone we all know; “It will be Biblical”.

Our Faith has carried us. Our Faith shall deliver us. Amen. 🙏🏻

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 October, 12:50
The only edit I would make is "Be a warrior, not a worrier or whiner," because saying, "Nothing's happening!" or "Trump and the alliance are kicking the can down the road," is unhelpful and uninformed. I've blocked a few posters here who are like pull-string dolls saying that all the time.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 12:42
I was thinking earlier this morning of when some soldier I think, said "military exercise" and Trump said you could have told us? Don't have the footage, anyone else remember that vid?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 October, 01:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It was a press conference and I think it was Pompeo or one of the generals who said it.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 October, 01:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication