Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
04 October, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 October, 11:20
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
I am sick of this warrior worrier whiner shit, PEOPLE ARE DYING, AND NOT JUST A FEW. I will not believe what I can not see, it has not happened just because you say it did, I have spent 10-12 hours a day online and in my community the past year, personally sacrified hundreds of thousands in income and assets, fighting against election fraud https://rumble.com/vcokof-... and bioweaponized murder https://rumble.com/vfjp53-... . We monitored the internet before during and after the election, had all the proof novemeber 4th, the injection Trump STILL SAYS IS SAFE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED ONTO THE PUBLIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
If you are so sick of it all, then do something about it... no idea why you're bitching to me... I am nice and comfy, I have spent the better part of 5 years getting an understanding.... yes, people die, this is war. Far less are dying in this war than those of the past....

Sounds like you need a nap. Go complain somewhere else, or do some more digging, or go and make a difference. Bitching here and at my post sure won't change a damn thing... LMAO

------

The awakening is happening. Right now. One day, we will all look back and realize exactly how strong we’ve been and exactly how much we fought through. The veil is only beginning to lift. Wait until you see how this ends. To quote someone we all know; “It will be Biblical”.

Our Faith has carried us. Our Faith shall deliver us. Amen. 🙏🏻
12:18 PM - Oct 06, 2021
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christos_Corner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christos Corner, click on at the bottom under it