Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
04 October, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 October, 11:55
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
Blah, Blah, Blah. Sounds really good but so does listening to CNN if you're totally brain dead and blind. We're tired of listening to this BULLSHIT about "SECRETIVE" tribunals. We're tired of listening to "GET YOUR DAMN POPCORN". We're tired of listening to "We have it all". People are DYING!!! People are frickin jobless, losing their homes, in jail for what???? So the elite can stay in power and enforce more draconian rules on the American people. We don't want to hear anymore of this bullshit about "get involved at a local level, be a good little keyboard warrior, the Arizona audit, etc." Why??? Because we know it's just more for show. I don't want to hear anymore about Q either. It's all just a SHITSHOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
And what are YOU doing about it, aside from complaining to me who has no control over what is currently going on?

I know what I am doing, both at a local level and federal level...

If you know the truth, and are truly awake, then you know... but by this bitch fest, you obviously do not know enough.. hence your frustration.

------

The awakening is happening. Right now. One day, we will all look back and realize exactly how strong we’ve been and exactly how much we fought through. The veil is only beginning to lift. Wait until you see how this ends. To quote someone we all know; “It will be Biblical”.

Our Faith has carried us. Our Faith shall deliver us. Amen. 🙏🏻
12:15 PM - Oct 06, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christos_Corner in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 October, 12:25
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
Well I don't have the wherewithal to arrest these people. If I did, Washington would be empty. WHEN I see mass arrests, a long line of busses and every congressman, congress woman, all Senators walked out in handcuffs, only THEN will I believe in justice. Only then will I believe "we have it all and we did something about it." Until then, No.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 October, 12:33
If you get on telegram and follow Nancy Drew....you can look back at all her videos and posts. Go back to January 20th and see the video in action for yourself. The prison fence in DC was for the criminal politicians, we are just watching this all play out now, to avoid a civil war.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 October, 12:34
You will also see on her telegram channel, that DC is empty.