_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
03 September, 12:43
WHEN DOES GOLD REACT, WHEN THERE IS A COLLAPSE IN CONFIDENCE IN THE [CB] SYSTEM

X22 Report - Financial
Sep 2, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 September, 12:50
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
I forget who said it's gonna drop to $900...

but it will come to me...

I'm sure...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 September, 02:08
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I've been watching the price of Bitcoin. It's worth 50K per coin, up again from 36K. Now it's FDIC insured. I've heard a lot of folks talking about how it was going to drop. I've been paying attention to Elon Musk too. You can buy a Tesla with Dogecoin right now. The price of the coin is going up also. You might reconsider trying to remember who said it was dropping to 900.

03 September, 02:11
might of been doc something...

or

con... someone...

I've been watching a lot of
non financial advice
advisors...

it was someone definitely on here...

they said silver to $11
as well...

03 September, 02:21
LMAO! Be careful who you follow. Especially right now. Remember that nothing is what it appears to be. I'm a computer nurd. I've been following this entire blockchain thing since it started. It's revolutionizing the way we get things done. We're doing away with the Central Banking System. Gold is about to destroy the Federal Reserve. Precious metals are about to go very high in value. I'm on top of this entire sting operation. Control is being seized away from the Rothschild family. We're going to be in total control of our wealth. I'm just waiting with anticipation for everyone to wake up to see what is actually happening. The faster folks wake up, the faster we will move towards making Earth a Paradise Planet.

03 September, 02:26
check out who I follow...😂😂🐄

That would be everyone I trust... LMAO

been getting gherkin filled bullshit sammiches for over a decade
now...

your advice to me was pretty good...
but I don't know how...
really...

so I maxed my credit card on a creepto site
trying to have a go...

No cold wallet...
no earning or whatever you called it
staking...???

Just me against the world...
even on here

03 September, 02:32
You'll earn more crypto by staking it. I'm trying to have enough to earn a living from the profit I get by staking the coins. I'm new at it too, but it's not hard to figure it out. One thing I can tell you is that I think it's best to keep your coins in a hard wallet so you can maintain control if the site who is controlling your coins goes down. I'm not comfortable with software wallets. I post crypto info here from time to time here when there's something good for folks to know about.

03 September, 02:36
I don't have enough to begin with...
no cold wallet...(hard wallet)
people call them different names I think...
it's pretty confusing
no knowledge on how it all works...

like I said...
I keep getting fed misinformation...
and I'm not tech savvy...

03 September, 02:40
It's OK. There will be good folks around who will help you. It's like anything. Once you learn it then it begins to become easy to deal with. The more you work with it, the better you'll get at it. I was stumbling around at first myself.

03 September, 02:42
it's a little too late...

that's my gut feeling...

👍

03 September, 02:50
It's NEVER too late. I've been in situations that most people would be scared to death to live thorough. I'm still here. If you are alive now, then you just need to survive a little while longer. Never give up. Never surrender. We're about to bust this situation wide open. Don't you know about GESARA? It's already in effect, and NESARA isn't too far behind. You'll be OK.

03 September, 02:54
I've been fed a lot of bullshit...
like I've said...

I don't know what is going on...
but yep...
still here...
just

I believe...

03 September, 03:10
I'm an original Anon. I was there when Q first revealed who he is. I know who most of the players on the Q Team are. I've followed all of the dropped bread crumbs that Q left us to reveal truths that most folks are unaware of. I stumbled into 4Chan when it was all happening in the beginning. I'm a registered Democrat living in Los Angeles. I'm also African American. Although I started of in the trenches here trying to "Red Pill" folks, I'm seeing a lot of people waking up right now. There are a lot of Democrats here in Los Angeles, but California is a Republic. Trump won California. Election fraud is about to be exposed, starting with Maricopa County in Arizona. That's the first domino to fall. Biden ain't too popular right now. This was all done by design. The corrupted government officials are exposing themselves for everyone to see. You're going to see Dr "Doom" Fauci get the Death Penalty after Bill Gates. Nobody playing this wicked game against America is going to win. NOBODY!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
03 September, 03:25
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU, ANON!

03 September, 03:38
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
God is going to bless ALL of us. Just have faith and keep fighting back. We're about to win this Rat Race. Pray!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENTS! I DO BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS RAT RACE, THE MILITARY ALLIANCE, THE EARTH ALLIANCE, PATRIOTS ALL OVER THE PLANET ARE FIGHTING HARD HAVING GOD ALONG SIDE AND THE GOOD WILL OVERCOME EVIL!
03:42 AM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Camberu71 in this post can reply
04 October, 10:15
In response Elena Iove to her Publication