Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 October, 12:00
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 October, 12:17
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana will take an iced coffee with a shot of Nesara!
03:11 PM - Oct 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 October, 03:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You got it! I thought about you because yesterday I woke with a word in my head and I know I never have heard it before. So I looked it up and voila ...transmogrification. It means to become something completely different. Made me think about your visitors....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 03:28
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Well that is kinda how it started waking up saying things I didnt know anything about.
maybe start closing your eyes when you go to sleep and asking God to connect with you.
In that sweet spot in between awake and sleep is where you will first find him or it was for me