Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 October, 12:00
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
03 October, 05:07
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🤣😂 - nothing from the gas station please but the smile you brought to my face with this post is worth so much. Sending much love, smiles, joy back to ya! ❤🙏🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 October, 05:11
In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication
That is awesome. Love, joy and happiness to you as well. We all have been so wrapped up in doom and gloom that it is good to remember laughter unites us in a way like no other. God bless Linda!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
03 October, 04:59
😂 This is probably one of the funniest memes of the year! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

03 October, 05:04
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I feel blessed by all the likes it got. I forgot how many people I have talked with at one time or another and today really reminded me how much I need friends like you. Laughter soothes the soul!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 October, 04:57
😂😂😂😂😂😂🤗

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 October, 04:45
😂😂...💞🙏💞

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 03:11
Nana will take an iced coffee with a shot of Nesara!

03 October, 03:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You got it! I thought about you because yesterday I woke with a word in my head and I know I never have heard it before. So I looked it up and voila ...transmogrification. It means to become something completely different. Made me think about your visitors....

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 October, 02:55
🤣

Liddy WWG1WGA @Liddy
03 October, 01:24
😂😂😂

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 October, 01:20
See if they have any sushi, if you would?

03 October, 01:24
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
You are one of the first people I followed on here in January, Earnest!

Charissma _15 @Riley
03 October, 01:20
🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 12:33
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣YOU fkin rock IRONICALLY afkin nuff, this dude said the local country store which is suspect AF to me, is running out of stuff, this bubble brain, this wtf ever says, yeah its weird. lol I know what I know, and as my bro says, if I say a duck is a truck stf up. lol HAHAHAHA fk them all embedded in all areas, the fkn rosters tell the tales.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
03 October, 12:21
LOL!!!!