Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 September, 04:39
You may enjoy my writing from today. It's not an easy read, have your tissues ready to shed a few tears. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 September, 06:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Wow, you are such a good writer. This is what so many of us are dealing with. Sadly I can only speak to my family on a very limited basis. I no longer feel like I am on the same planet as my mom, brother and my sister's family. I hate what this is doing to the one thing that the middle class had that obviously many of the Elite didn't . . . good families to treasure. They aren't even happy with us having that. They all got jabbed even though I have been trying to educate all of them for so many years. I was tired of being laughed at, scoffed for things that I would share . . . I realized that there was nothing I could say or do to break through their programming. If it doesn't come through the black box sitting in their homes, it simply wasn't true. I can't wait until the truth comes through that black box. I pray we get our relationships back before someone dies. Hang in there Martin. You are not alone. I am attaching a poem I wrote . . . enjoy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 October, 07:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
beautiful peom🙏🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 October, 07:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
poem, no auto correct🤦🏼‍♀️
still beautiful, made me tear up seeing all this sin and destruction of life
08:08 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it