Martin Geddes @martingeddes
You may enjoy my writing from today. It's not an easy read, have your tissues ready to shed a few tears. https://newsletter.marting...
04:39 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
30 September, 08:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This was beautifully written. I have the exact same situation with family, friends and peers. it feels isolating at times, but know that you are standing for what is right. We, as parents, have the obligation and duty to protect the shit out of our kids no matter what. This is so hard. We are all with you! lots of love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
30 September, 08:08
God bless you Martin. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt letter; for beautifully writing about the Truth; and for fighting this insanity. Grateful for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 September, 06:31
Wow, you are such a good writer. This is what so many of us are dealing with. Sadly I can only speak to my family on a very limited basis. I no longer feel like I am on the same planet as my mom, brother and my sister's family. I hate what this is doing to the one thing that the middle class had that obviously many of the Elite didn't . . . good families to treasure. They aren't even happy with us having that. They all got jabbed even though I have been trying to educate all of them for so many years. I was tired of being laughed at, scoffed for things that I would share . . . I realized that there was nothing I could say or do to break through their programming. If it doesn't come through the black box sitting in their homes, it simply wasn't true. I can't wait until the truth comes through that black box. I pray we get our relationships back before someone dies. Hang in there Martin. You are not alone. I am attaching a poem I wrote . . . enjoy.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 October, 07:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
beautiful peom🙏🏻

Kimm Dzon @Kimm1740
03 October, 11:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
this is beautiful!!!❤️❤️❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 September, 06:13
Martin, you said it best! ThankQ! As one, who suffers much angst over most of my family being vaxxed AND excited to be so, I have a daily vision of possibily being the “last man (woman) standing” in my family at journeys end. My firm belief and knowledge, that all is not well, has fallen on deaf ears so silence has been the modus operandi, of late. When logic, facts and rational didn’t work I finally called on God to open their eyes and I am confident he will do so, when the time is right (🙏). God Bless and keep on fighting the good fight. ❤️

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
30 September, 05:16
beautifully said/written. I showed it to my friend who is deaf and was coerced into taking the vax by his brother who he works for. My friend is retiring next month. I told him that he shouldve never let anyone force him to do something. I told him that if he dies, his blood is on his brothers hands. Thank you for standing up for yourself and your daughter. You are a hero

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
30 September, 04:53
Beautifully written - as always. My heart breaks for you and your daughter, but also swells with pride for you standing up.
Your daughter must be so proud to have a warrior for a father.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 September, 04:49
beautifully said - thank you and God Bless