Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 September, 04:39
You may enjoy my writing from today. It's not an easy read, have your tissues ready to shed a few tears. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Wow, you are such a good writer. This is what so many of us are dealing with. Sadly I can only speak to my family on a very limited basis. I no longer feel like I am on the same planet as my mom, brother and my sister's family. I hate what this is doing to the one thing that the middle class had that obviously many of the Elite didn't . . . good families to treasure. They aren't even happy with us having that. They all got jabbed even though I have been trying to educate all of them for so many years. I was tired of being laughed at, scoffed for things that I would share . . . I realized that there was nothing I could say or do to break through their programming. If it doesn't come through the black box sitting in their homes, it simply wasn't true. I can't wait until the truth comes through that black box. I pray we get our relationships back before someone dies. Hang in there Martin. You are not alone. I am attaching a poem I wrote . . . enjoy.
06:31 PM - Sep 30, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Kimm Dzon @Kimm1740
03 October, 11:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
this is beautiful!!!❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 October, 09:16
In response Kimm Dzon to his Publication
Thank you.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 October, 07:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
beautiful peom🙏🏻

02 October, 07:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you.