P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Senator Ron Johnson: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Biden says this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed. 😲 #AlzheimerJoe

Data from England show 63% of Delta deaths in last 7.5 months were fully vaxxed❗
Why won’t CDC share US data with the American people❓

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ#PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€

What is the justification of mandates and refusal to recognize natural immunity❓
08:17 PM - Oct 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 October, 06:59
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
my father just passed on the 19th. he was recently double jabbed. he had an infection in his foot that would not respond the the antibiotics. i know it was the jabs that caused this. it was brothers arrogance and selfishness that kept him in the hospital and rehab senter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
01 October, 08:44
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Ron is a Senator in my State. He throws out masonic symbols when he speaks at meetings and I do believe he is a compromised Rino. Having said that, I think he may have made some kind of deal as he is certainly vocal about covid these days.

He didn't follow through on his promise to object to the certification of the 2020 electoral college votes. (I had personally spoken to him and he told me he would object) He didn't even show up in DC on the 6th. Sent an incomplete email as his objection so it wasn't counted as an objection on the floor because the email was incomplete. He proxied his vote to a guy from Texas who voted against the Wisconsin peoples wishes to certify the fraudulent vote. This is why I think he is a RINO.

I don't trust him but am glad he is challenging the covid narrative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396