Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
03 October, 03:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i was told this past Friday, my bank would be closed next Friday, no explanation as to why.. bbva.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
03 October, 03:01
Of course they are down...Kim Goguen is removing ARCHON components out of them all, globally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
02 October, 01:35
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
South African banks to follow. WOW

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 01:35
Down As in?

Please explain?

I dont use them so Idk.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
01 October, 10:15
I went to my bank yesterday which was the 1st Oct here in Australia and my bank was closed. The note stated on the door was Temporarily closed no explanation to why, but it was definitely closed.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
03 October, 02:59
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I heared something about it being based on lies i cant Remember, get itšŸ˜‚šŸæ
The market is imploding

Jed ___ @Jed__
03 October, 03:26
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I saw something a while ago saying that they will keep pushing the stocks are up, getting people to invest and then they'll pull out causing a crash in the market.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 October, 01:48
Bring it ON! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
01 October, 12:07

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 October, 02:58
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
lol :)

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
01 October, 12:01
My local owned credit union is down for upgrades this weekend starting today 10-01-21 thru 10-03-21, been advertizing the upgrade for a month now. they only thing working is atm's for withdrawals. they posted they won't be able to give any balance totals during this time

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 October, 10:13
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
mine too

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 October, 11:50

angel feathers ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø @movementiscomin
01 October, 11:45

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
01 October, 11:44
interdasting šŸø šŸ¤”

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
01 October, 11:43
Are you sure? I have an account in one of these banks. I have not heard anything about it.

Lynnette Wallace @Lynnette2003
01 October, 01:13
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
same. i have a usbank acct and everything looks fine

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
01 October, 11:41

Tracey Weller @Tweller
01 October, 11:40
Great news!