Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
30 September, 06:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I havent had a bank account in over 6 years and dont plan on having one ever again either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 September, 05:39
The date I read is October 15 the IRS will be taking 21% of all accounts w/$600. or more. I receive my Social Security on the 13th. Nothing will be in my account by the 15th!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
29 September, 05:37
started moving mine couple of months ago.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
29 September, 05:35
hide your money only depositing to pay your bills at the time that you pay them. why does it have to be in a bank? security? well get a safe and a gun, who you gonna trust more to guard your assets you or them.
Yall got used to that auto pay system didnt ya. ole auto pay raise the price theyll never know cause if they too lazy to manually pay they too lazy to read their statements. yeah seen that shit coming 🤣

depend on us so you will forget how to depend on yourself.
get comfy so uncomfy becomes a distraction
your being attacked at all levels, defend yourself accordingly

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 September, 03:34
Nope, I was expecting this.. The lesson that crypto will teach will be a really big eye opener, and a bigger loss. Tangible assets retain value even when the "system" fails.

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 September, 10:45
Credit unions may feel safe but they're not. I'm on the board of one. Guess where they store their money? The big banks. Once the big boys fall, the credit unions will fall with them.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 September, 10:13
You look for a locally owned independent bank. For example in Alexandria, VA there is Burke and Herbert which has been around since the Civil War but is not tied to the big banks.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 September, 10:09
Agreed. Question is, what is the alternative?

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
29 September, 10:06
what do we do Doq? get our $ out of the banks?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 September, 10:12
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
I talked about this a week or two ago. For the short term I’d highly recommend moving to a smaller community bank or credit union but even then, still questionable.