Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 January, 12:25
In December when @vincentkennedy told us to buy XRP, I did. Then I got locked out of my Coinbase account. Coinbase said my account was under review. In the meantime, XRP took off and had that HUGE surge. I emailed Coinbase over and over and asked why I couldn't log in anymore and why my account was under review. Then this month, we found out that Coinbase is removing XRP!

I'm so tired of these [pieces of shit]!!! 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
29 January, 10:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I only buy physical silver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Djp Jewells @Jeweld
where do you buy silver? That is so cool!
12:30 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeweld in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 January, 05:11
In response Djp Jewells to her Publication
JM Bullion is an online silver dealer. they even have their ien app. I only buy through them...delivery via UPS with signature required.

Djp Jewells @Jeweld
29 January, 07:01
In response Kel Que to her Publication
thank you!!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
29 January, 01:16
In response Djp Jewells to her Publication
You can find local dealers in your area.