MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 September, 07:21
The latest fake government bill was going to give all the Afghan refugees $78000 a piece

Some of you have resisted my suggestion to disown our government, revoke your consent to be governed and stop paying taxes

Are you convinced yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 September, 07:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
More people will disown our government after October 15th when the IRS will be checking every bank account and taking 21% of any funds over $600.00.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 September, 08:13
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
My intuition says the 21% could fail but I am moving my personal accounts to $500 on the 13th and putting everything in my corporate account. Also just bought silver and gold with all extra cash

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Sweet! I too will be adjusting my accounts to less than $600. I'm heavy in Silver. Spending all extra $$ in AMC!
08:46 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it