MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
The latest fake government bill was going to give all the Afghan refugees $78000 a piece

Some of you have resisted my suggestion to disown our government, revoke your consent to be governed and stop paying taxes

Are you convinced yet?
07:21 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 September, 08:14
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Please get your cash / stock market / and try to move everything into HARD assets ... cash will dwindle - that's been the government's plan = depression after depression ...

real estate / precious metals ... (idk anything about crypto)
EVIL is not creative, they repeat the same scenario over and over again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 08:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I just bought more silver and gold. I need to keep cash for working capital for business but will move it when I can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 08:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
No crypto for me. I want it in my safe next to guns

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 September, 07:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
More people will disown our government after October 15th when the IRS will be checking every bank account and taking 21% of any funds over $600.00.

28 September, 08:13
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
My intuition says the 21% could fail but I am moving my personal accounts to $500 on the 13th and putting everything in my corporate account. Also just bought silver and gold with all extra cash