Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Guess what?

Wendy Rogers was the first Senator to follow me on Twitter.

And she “activated”.

What does this mean?

😱🤔
06:00 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
01 October, 07:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i just noticed lurking, sent there by my soul tribe, ofcourse she's on the less then 10 TEAM 👀,no?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
29 September, 02:48
i found your old nemisis doq hehe
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Johnny Ringo's Grave and Death Site - YouTube

We took I-10 to 191 to 181 then 5 miles down Turkey Creek Road (gravel) to visit Johnny Ringo's grave and death site. It a very beautiful place to spend ete...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
28 September, 10:33

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
28 September, 08:54
Activate
To make (something) active or operative

In other words, it's her turn to expose truth?

Kind of like activating military assets in a war?

We are in a war.

She's an asset for the truth.

Activating her essentially means ammunition (proof of election fraud) is going to be used that she has available to her?

If so, FIRE AWAY!

arba happihr @arba
28 September, 08:36
WENDY is what WE" expect from all of our Government officials!
She is a go getter ,and wont back down. Thank you Wendy Great job.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
28 September, 08:33
Wendy is Badass!🔥👍👊
🍿🍿🍿

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Wendy is Badass!🔥👍👊
🍿🍿🍿

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 September, 08:29
Activated.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Curious how you singled this one out of many with the word “activated”. I did the same thing, but non seem to fit the context!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 September, 08:00
NG??

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 September, 07:59
would activated possibly mean,
brought into active duty from reserve status??

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 September, 06:56
Your The Choosen One! God Bless You!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 September, 06:55
Its Gotta Be A Good Thing! Keep Us Posted, lol.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 September, 06:39
what Matrix Observer said. Let the Holy Spirit guide you.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
28 September, 06:32

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 September, 06:31
what does “activated” mean thnx

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 September, 08:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
This is a BOOM week. Keep head, eyes ears on 360 spin and stay away from large groups and arenas/events.

Angel Joy @superradangel
28 September, 06:29
Doq, I had to come back and say how incredible this is making me feel right now.
WOW. I feel EUPHORIC.

Angel Joy @superradangel
28 September, 06:17

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 September, 06:14
Only the Activated
Follow the Activated

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
28 September, 06:09
Let the Holy Spirit guide you.

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
28 September, 06:01
Not sure but I love the fact that her name is Wendy. Makes me think of a storm.

Angel Joy @superradangel
28 September, 06:17
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication