Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Who do you know that positiviely promoted this guy?
Who do you know that negatively promoted this guy?

I think we can clear a lot of things up based on the answers from the two questions above.
01:51 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 September, 10:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Lol...quite the mix of comments here Doq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
30 September, 03:28
❤️ zlatý muž,správny bojovník za práva 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 September, 12:50
Jake Angeli is one of the good guys, brilliant, a patriot, he was playing his role. Even that he is still in there might be for his protection. He was a marine.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
28 September, 09:34

Ion Papa @Ionia
28 September, 09:28
Long interview but...
is a twist of the story.
Time will tell... no judgment

Love to hear your opinions too.

https://projectcamelotport...

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
28 September, 09:18
he is Yellowwolf …. he is military operations

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
28 September, 08:41
When this went down, I had not been banned on Twittler.

Followed a girl who claimed this was Jake Angeli, her brother, both children of Erik Prince.

She shared family photos to back up her claim, possibly showing her and Jake together, but not their "Dad".

She claimed Jake was part of a sting operation to collect evidence on Antifa in the Capitol, and that the horns contained cameras.

I report, you decide...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 September, 08:28
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Same here I also followed her and saw this!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
28 September, 08:38
Jake is a Patriot Super Soldier

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 September, 08:36
I was at the Jan 6th event. I watched him preach about Americans sovereign rights. Thought he was cool and a bit of a character as he was in freezing temperatures wout a shirt. However, might be a double agent as his tattoos were illuminati like and has been seen at democrat events.

29 September, 12:55
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I was there as well, saw him out in the cold as well. he is a solid patriot and went in with the good guys. He is not antifa.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
28 September, 08:11
He is "not" ANON !

He is "not" ANON !

He is "not" ANON !

He is "not" ANON !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 05:47
Quick take is he resonates as a white hat but I have not really seen him live enough to say.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 September, 05:04

28 September, 06:09
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Jake is super smart...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 09:12
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I was frens with his sister on twitter. Patriot, crazy Patriot, but a Patriot nonetheless

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 September, 04:56
I believe I've seen him pictured, sans hat, with Chanel Rion of OAN - both smiling. Other than that, I know most people have lumped him in with Antifa.

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
28 September, 04:32
Like so many others, the dude is an ACTOR. A Failed Actor, who is desperate enough for the attention that he'd play the part and look like and idiot doing it.

Ion Papa @Ionia
28 September, 03:10
Ιs this guy the same?
Is this video real?
is it photoshoped?

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
28 September, 06:06
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
not the same guy

29 September, 12:54
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
I don't think so... he has tattoos... unless he covered them with fake latex fingers, lol

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
28 September, 02:14
His biggest promoter was the media. His outlandish attire was useful for making Trump supporters look like nuts, so they made him the face of the "Insurrection." I think he, himself, is just a flamboyant actor who likes attention. If he was some undercover agent with a secret mission it makes little sense for him to dress so ostentatiously.

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
28 September, 02:16
In response Chuck Finley to his Publication
If he had any mission it was to discredit the opposition to the stolen election. Wasn't he interviewed by Pelosi's son-in-law that morning?

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
28 September, 02:46
In response Chuck Finley to his Publication
If he was undercover with the rioters over the summer and had cameras in those horns, it would make sense for him to dress that way.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
28 September, 02:10
wheres Austin

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
28 September, 02:07
I believe he is a good guy. Is he the one who had the warrants to seize the laptops?

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 September, 02:04
👊 Thanks for saying it.

arba happihr @arba
28 September, 02:00
Did he have permission to Go into the White House?
I rest my case!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
28 September, 02:03
In response arba happihr to her Publication
You mean the Capital?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 September, 01:58
Pelosi's son knows him personally. On that very day of January 6 there was a photo taken of her son and this dude having a discussion. I'd say Pelosi knows him too. Birds of a feather.