Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 September, 01:51
Who do you know that positiviely promoted this guy?
Who do you know that negatively promoted this guy?

I think we can clear a lot of things up based on the answers from the two questions above.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 September, 05:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 September, 06:32
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
.....and the schizophrenic diagnosis is... true/false ?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 September, 08:34
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I'm sure it's false, he has been working undercover for a while, he's a marine. The whole viking thing was an enactment, he is well spoken and presentable. He used to have a youtube channel and explained a lot of things about physics and whatnot.. he also participated in the comment section.

28 September, 08:52
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
i also say he's prob on the good side
bc if it's at all difficult to figure out,
then it looks like it's white hat op

28 September, 06:27
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
yes, skillful means
or a white hat decoy