Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 September, 01:51
Who do you know that positiviely promoted this guy?
Who do you know that negatively promoted this guy?

I think we can clear a lot of things up based on the answers from the two questions above.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
28 September, 02:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
His biggest promoter was the media. His outlandish attire was useful for making Trump supporters look like nuts, so they made him the face of the "Insurrection." I think he, himself, is just a flamboyant actor who likes attention. If he was some undercover agent with a secret mission it makes little sense for him to dress so ostentatiously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
If he had any mission it was to discredit the opposition to the stolen election. Wasn't he interviewed by Pelosi's son-in-law that morning?
02:16 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Chuck Finley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chuck_Finley in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 September, 02:24
In response Chuck Finley to his Publication
I'm so old I remember when people said what they meant and meant what they said. All the shenanigans with mysterious decodes and secret comms make me want to vomit. I fear that I may not live long enough to see a world in which anything can be trusted ever again. But totally agree the costume is definitely ostentatious!