Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 08:41
Watch the La Palma volcano.

#QANON #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
27 September, 12:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
A geologist friend told me (geologist) about La Palma 30 years ago and he lives on ACK. I spoke to him yesterday and he said from recent research that this couldn't mathematically happen. I live on LI, and no way to get off the island on a ferry or highway in 6 hours... Ce la vie! By the way, he lived through the White Squall, of movie fame and WWG1WGA. just a little fyi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 12:15
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
I hope he is right!! I live 17 miles from the coast in MA

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
27 September, 12:46
In response Katerina Tse to her Publication
Me too! To get my 89 yr old mother packed and my 11 yr old... and drive to wherever to wait for how long... If this is this huge... I can't live in fear more than I already am.. then it's my time and it will be swift... Then I can haunt the DS.

Katerina Tse @Katerina
😘NO fear! Have faith! Your fear will cripple you. False, Evidence,Appearing, Real. Be calm BUT ready
02:02 PM - Sep 27, 2021
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Katerina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katerina Tse, click on at the bottom under it