r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴President Putin did not use an umbrell at a soldier's funeral. When asked about it,
he replied:

'This soldier died in battle, gave his life for his homeland, died with honor and you ask me why I'm here and pay tribute to him?

I'm not made of paper or sugar, nothing will happen to me because I'm outdoors or I'll get wet, this man deserves 5 minutes of my full respect.'

🗣Never thought, growing up in America, there would be a day where I would find myself so positively moved by the actions of another country's leader, while being so simultaneously disgusted by the actions of my own.
11:36 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
28 September, 01:50
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
thats tuff Respect... and hes right the soldier deserves it bar none.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
27 September, 08:16
I agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 08:13
Honor and Character is the same in all of us?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 08:10
Milley or Biden would melt like in OZ?

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead lyrics - YouTube

(Lyrics)Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.Wake up you sleepyhea...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 September, 08:07
amen. God choses and uses who he pleases when he pleases. end of story.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
27 September, 06:54
Bet Putin never checked his watch.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 04:17
it is all about Character that makes a soul ascend?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 September, 04:10
I have always seen Putin as a White Hat. He has shown such disgust toward our deep state leaders for so long. I hope History is good to him after what the Deep State threw at him.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 September, 02:48
I have always believed he was a good guy.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 September, 01:49
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Why? I am not disagreeing with you but what sense comes forth?

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
27 September, 01:43
the deep state media made Putin enemy #1 when he said that he would not comply with the NWO satanists.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 September, 01:24
Putin KNOWS

carol munoz @bornfree2
27 September, 01:10
"Never thought, growing up in America, there would be a day where I would find myself so positively moved by the actions of another country's leader, while being so simultaneously disgusted by the actions of my own". I know, isnt it sad!😔

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
27 September, 12:44
true leadership has become so rare, even if you disagree I respect that character trait. I like Putin-for Russia

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
27 September, 12:21
President Putin is an intelligent leader of a great and proud nation. It's the media that made you doubt him. It's the media that made you doubt the Russian people. President Putin deserves respect in several ways. When president Trump said about his Russian colleague: 'he's a smart guy', he meant every word of it.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 September, 01:13
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
You are correct!! I have always thought tgat about the media. It has been the MSM all the way!! I have liked Putin!! I have immense RESPECT for him!!! ✊

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 September, 04:21
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
Communism made me doubt the Russian people. However, they have made some changes based on their Orthodox faith and capitalism.

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
27 September, 12:18
Putin is the Russian Trump. I have always thought Putin is on our side and is part of the bigger picture. Watch Diaries of Putin, by Oliver Stone. It's so enlightening.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 September, 12:07
he and Trump are a lot alike in many aspects of loving their people

Gary Oak @oak
27 September, 06:39
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Yeah that's why poverty and crime are running rampant in Russia. Pure presidential love.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 September, 11:56
Putin is a Patriot!!!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
27 September, 11:52
fully invested in his cause!
A real inspiration to his people,
a man PUT-IN power for a such a time as this.
I am reminded of an interview he gave in 2016
when our current pedo in chief was still
eating crumbs from michaels and soeteros table,
he said referring to Russias carpet bombing
obamas ISIS terrorists in Sirya;
quote,
“it is not my job to judge these terrorists,
God will be their judge, my job is to send them to him”
end of quote.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
27 September, 11:50
I believe Putin has repented his past, conformed his heart to the church. My hunch is that he is also a white hat.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 September, 11:43
#God Bless All His People

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 September, 11:42

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
27 September, 12:32
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
This image of a real life ,devoted ,decorated
soldier whose skin happens to be of white colour
while performing his duty as called upon by his superiors should be used at all reeducation camps where all BLM operatives should be sent to for a reality check.
We are are called to serve our fellow man and leave the colour of
ones skin out of the equation, our creator for whatever reason chose to make us look different, let us celebrate and embrace
this gift and live a life to serve as we are called.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 September, 04:20
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Good pic of a pussy!