r363l l10n @r363ll10n
27 September, 11:36
🔴President Putin did not use an umbrell at a soldier's funeral. When asked about it,
he replied:

'This soldier died in battle, gave his life for his homeland, died with honor and you ask me why I'm here and pay tribute to him?

I'm not made of paper or sugar, nothing will happen to me because I'm outdoors or I'll get wet, this man deserves 5 minutes of my full respect.'

🗣Never thought, growing up in America, there would be a day where I would find myself so positively moved by the actions of another country's leader, while being so simultaneously disgusted by the actions of my own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
President Putin is an intelligent leader of a great and proud nation. It's the media that made you doubt him. It's the media that made you doubt the Russian people. President Putin deserves respect in several ways. When president Trump said about his Russian colleague: 'he's a smart guy', he meant every word of it.
12:21 PM - Sep 27, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dirk2020 in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 September, 04:21
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
Communism made me doubt the Russian people. However, they have made some changes based on their Orthodox faith and capitalism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 September, 01:51
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Maybe Putin understands what we are going thru?

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 September, 01:13
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
You are correct!! I have always thought tgat about the media. It has been the MSM all the way!! I have liked Putin!! I have immense RESPECT for him!!! ✊