r363l l10n @r363ll10n
27 September, 11:36
🔴President Putin did not use an umbrell at a soldier's funeral. When asked about it,
he replied:

'This soldier died in battle, gave his life for his homeland, died with honor and you ask me why I'm here and pay tribute to him?

I'm not made of paper or sugar, nothing will happen to me because I'm outdoors or I'll get wet, this man deserves 5 minutes of my full respect.'

🗣Never thought, growing up in America, there would be a day where I would find myself so positively moved by the actions of another country's leader, while being so simultaneously disgusted by the actions of my own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I have always seen Putin as a White Hat. He has shown such disgust toward our deep state leaders for so long. I hope History is good to him after what the Deep State threw at him.
04:10 PM - Sep 27, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it