Q Trust the Plan, Trust the Plan
Q Patriots in control, Patriots in control

NWO unleashed awake or not too late to fight
We are all FOOKED

Q is righteous and has placated those awake & asleep making them docile sheep
Scatter some truth & false, aim to provoke ALL
Q Trust the Plan, Trust the Plan
Q Patriots in Control, Patriots in Control

NWO unleashed awake or not too late to fight.
We are all FOOKED

THIS IS A PSYOP OF SUCH ENORMITY THAT AWAKE OR ASLEEP WE WILL ALL TRAVEL ON THE SAME ROAD TO AWAKENING.

Discerning the TRUTH from REALITY impossible

Fact V Fiction We will not tell you which is which, the choice is yours.

Your head will think one thing reality the opposite

Q is real and the battle WON!
08:57 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
27 September, 01:07
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Scenerio 3
There are hundreds of thousands of Lightworkers who were born for and, knew early in our lives this incarnation would be different.
We knew there would be a huge earth shift.
We have been carrying Light long before it was popular.

Then Indigos were born to be system busters. They have done a magnificent job! KUDOS!

Now & for sometime Starseeds have come to assist the great shift & ascension. These Starseeds have never been to earth and carry no karma (cellular memory bagage).
They carry more DNA strands with much higher frequency.
This is why the evil has greatly increased vaccinations for children. And why they are targeted, being muzzled & dealt psychological BS in school.

While "normies" may be clueless, the evil ones know all this too well!

Long before the military asked Trump to run we knew there would be a Great Spiritual Awakening!
We may not have known how it would occur, however, we have NO DOUBT it is occuring!

My FAITH is uns

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
27 September, 09:05
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
The 1984 movie is centered around a guy who thought their was an underground resistance fighting big brother but at the end of the film it turned out he was lied too and there was no resistance and he was re-educated and put back into population just saying is all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 September, 09:51
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
all options on the table.
I see a resistance fighting and have won
the current strategy perplexing
in the end it will count for nought
we will either be saved or screwed.
👍

Janet Lewis @jlws21
27 September, 11:33
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I can see this as happening. There are very few trustworthy sources out there. Only one person has seemed to be consistent and I have put some hope in his messages. He seems to know a lot and shine the light on people who are not truly "for" us. I am ultimately putting trust in God and we people who are willing to stand our ground, and I pray that others will be moved soon to stand their ground with us. It is a very tough road we are on. I will rather die in my hope than die in a camp. Let them take me fighting and kill me first. Is that cowardly? Right now I am standing my ground, against my employer who is a govt agency and thinks I am their slave. I will likely be let go this week because I will not ask for "medical exemption" because I am stating that the Constitution is my exemption, that ALL should be exempt. My faith is in God right now. But I have been watching a particular person and hopeful by his messages. Regardless, WE ALL MUST STAND UP.