Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I don’t hate Santa Surfing by any means.

As a Christian, I try not to hate anyone.

But I will call out any account. Literally ANY account if they are deceiving people and I notice it.
02:28 PM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
28 September, 01:23
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
FYI Ghost Ezra is Jordan Sather. ToreSays showed the proof on her Telegram channel. Lin Wood Is a Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Hempen @lmkguy
26 September, 08:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
To her defense, I remember her saying on her broadcast months ago, that someone reached out to her and said he would start a channel on Telegram for her, using Santa surfing name, and that it would not get banned. That guy is probably promoting the coins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
26 September, 06:24
While Santa Surfing's style is not to everyone's taste, I have found her over last 18 months to be among the most genuine of commentators. She admits/apologises when she's wrong, doesn't have any more information on a topic, apologises and asks for help when she needs it. Comes across as 100% human and wears her heart on her sleeve. Also she praises small SM accounts and the power they still have when big ones taken down (and she's lost 11 Twitter accounts herself). Also lots of deep digs on financial stuff and useful detective work on a range of subjects. I listen to her once or twice a week and she's always comforting, even in dark times, though also shares when she's struggling. Amongst most interactive of commentators and keeps her broadcasts to reasonable length. Of course she will have detractors and people pretending to be her. Occuptational hazard now she has become so well known.

Spirit Warrior @SpiritsWarrior777
26 September, 05:42
Hey Doc,
She posted this about the coin accounts...What do you think?
https://rumble.com/vmnaj0-...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 September, 03:53
About hate:
Psalm 139: 21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

I'm not telling you to hate Santa Surfing or other people whose faults you call out. Just want you to know that it's okay to hate. I hate the monsters who have done unspeakable things to children and I don't apologize for hating them. God hates a lot of things (Proverbs 6) and those who love the LORD hate evil.
I hate liars, false accusers, pedophiles, those who abuse children in any way, etc.

One more for the road:
Proverbs 8:13 KJV:
“The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.”

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
26 September, 05:07
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
26 September, 03:36
I don't know. I've seen you use the word hate in regards to secret societies. Do you hate everyone who joins them, or just the societies themselves? I have family members who were/are Freemasons, and they are as far from satan worshippers as the earth is from Pluto. They literally built a Christian Church in my grandfather's hometown of Unionville, CT. My cousin's father is part of the Knights of Columbus. You hate him, too? And you really ought to do more research on the difference between Freemasons, Scottish Rite and actual satanism. They are not one in the same.

Stella Bella @NasNas
26 September, 03:31
I am confused isn't whiplash sometimes sharing posts of santasurfing?

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 September, 02:45
I get it. I did my own research there. You were right. My apologies.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:46
In response Made In America to her Publication
👊🏼🇺🇸🦅🕶

Ragnhild Næss @Ragnhild
26 September, 03:32
In response Made In America to her Publication
I am a Norwegian that have followed Santa for almost a year ... since I don't know all American characters etc. etc., and English is not my main language, I do not quite understand everything (far from it) - what you are saying here, is she not trustworthy??? I have a good feeling about her, sincere and good-hearthed. Deceiving in what way about these coins?