Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:28
I don’t hate Santa Surfing by any means.

As a Christian, I try not to hate anyone.

But I will call out any account. Literally ANY account if they are deceiving people and I notice it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 September, 03:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
About hate:
Psalm 139: 21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

I'm not telling you to hate Santa Surfing or other people whose faults you call out. Just want you to know that it's okay to hate. I hate the monsters who have done unspeakable things to children and I don't apologize for hating them. God hates a lot of things (Proverbs 6) and those who love the LORD hate evil.
I hate liars, false accusers, pedophiles, those who abuse children in any way, etc.

One more for the road:
Proverbs 8:13 KJV:
“The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UncleArgyle in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 September, 07:18
In response Terry Andrews to his Publication
I don't drink but that is funny!