Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:28
I don’t hate Santa Surfing by any means.

As a Christian, I try not to hate anyone.

But I will call out any account. Literally ANY account if they are deceiving people and I notice it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I get it. I did my own research there. You were right. My apologies.
02:45 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Ragnhild Næss @Ragnhild
26 September, 03:32
In response Made In America to her Publication
I am a Norwegian that have followed Santa for almost a year ... since I don't know all American characters etc. etc., and English is not my main language, I do not quite understand everything (far from it) - what you are saying here, is she not trustworthy??? I have a good feeling about her, sincere and good-hearthed. Deceiving in what way about these coins?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 September, 03:45
In response Ragnhild Næss to his Publication
She, Santa Surfing, sells many products through her website....it didn't used to be so much AND she does the Trump bills and coin memorabilia. Most Anons steer clear of any sites that promote Trump coins as they tend to be shills. I'm not sold on the idea that she is a shill because of her merchandise. I still follow and listen to her. I take what she says with a grain of salt...as I do with all the podcasts I listen to.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:46
In response Made In America to her Publication
👊🏼🇺🇸🦅🕶

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 September, 02:49
👍

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 September, 08:33
I get what you mean. I don’t follow shows. I must think for myself. Not here for entertainment or comfort, only truth and God’s leading.