Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:28
I don’t hate Santa Surfing by any means.

As a Christian, I try not to hate anyone.

But I will call out any account. Literally ANY account if they are deceiving people and I notice it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 September, 02:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I get it. I did my own research there. You were right. My apologies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragnhild Næss @Ragnhild
I am a Norwegian that have followed Santa for almost a year ... since I don't know all American characters etc. etc., and English is not my main language, I do not quite understand everything (far from it) - what you are saying here, is she not trustworthy??? I have a good feeling about her, sincere and good-hearthed. Deceiving in what way about these coins?
03:32 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ragnhild in this post can reply
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 September, 03:45
In response Ragnhild Næss to his Publication
She, Santa Surfing, sells many products through her website....it didn't used to be so much AND she does the Trump bills and coin memorabilia. Most Anons steer clear of any sites that promote Trump coins as they tend to be shills. I'm not sold on the idea that she is a shill because of her merchandise. I still follow and listen to her. I take what she says with a grain of salt...as I do with all the podcasts I listen to.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 September, 04:53
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Her merchandise doesn't bother me because a lot of people sell merchandise to fund their website. Pretty much all her merchandise is Trump; pictures, towels, clothing, flip flops, etc, so she makes money off the Trump name. That does bother me, but what bothers me more is her putting out information that needed much more research. She has a ton of followers. When you put out inaccurate information, especially for newbies, that is not good. If you're a bit more seasoned, you know what she put out was false, but new people don't know that. I don't know, but I stopped listening because so much of what she was saying was taken straight from Telegram with absolutely no verification. And pushing all these movie star's telegram accounts didn't help her. As it turns out, those are all fake accounts.

Ragnhild Næss @Ragnhild
27 September, 02:44
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you. Yes, I see there is a lot of merchandise, and getting more and more. While time is passing and it seem to just get more and more messy in the world... it is getting harder and harder to understand who's coming out with the right/true information. Looking so much forward to big disclosures getting into the mainstream. Norway is in deep sleep, most people believe in everything that comes from state officials, I believe the US is much more awaken. God Bless.