Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
When the history books are finally actual history books, this fella will go down in history as one of the biggest heroes to ever live.
01:54 AM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 September, 05:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He is related to Trump. Just like you are related to me.

God

Already

won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 05:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Well you must be freaking kewl if your muh kin. Like for real, nothing would surprise me at this point. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 05:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Slick handle, maybe you ARE related to me. ONE way or the other, we are here to see the NWO have its ass handed to it on a platter and nothing less.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
25 September, 05:20
POP, POP. GOES THE TRUTH….. WQQQQQHQQQQQQ 🍿🔨⌚️🐸😎

25 September, 05:36
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
I really hope that is legit, I have been pissed off forever about that, those fkrs scooping him up. Livid, may be the best description.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
25 September, 02:16
in the light of eternity rich will be his reward

25 September, 02:33
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
I am believing for him a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE break thru.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 September, 02:13
its all fake remember its just a movie

25 September, 02:34
In response James Dean to his Publication
You don't think he is in jail?

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
25 September, 02:07
This man needs to be set free. He did nothing wrong except expose corruption and he has paid dearly for doing this. He is a true hero who basically sacrificed his life for us!!

25 September, 02:31
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
He is in my estimation, one of the world's top heroes, no doubt about it. And should be restored and given his freedom. SICK he is in jail.