Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 September, 01:54
When the history books are finally actual history books, this fella will go down in history as one of the biggest heroes to ever live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
He is related to Trump. Just like you are related to me.

God

Already

won.
05:19 PM - Sep 25, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
25 September, 05:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Slick handle, maybe you ARE related to me. ONE way or the other, we are here to see the NWO have its ass handed to it on a platter and nothing less.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 September, 05:47
We are all related. I'm here to save the children, I was once one of them...

https://youtu.be/dzi2BXNnV...

25 September, 05:24
Well you must be freaking kewl if your muh kin. Like for real, nothing would surprise me at this point. lol

25 September, 05:23
I am freaking related to you?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 September, 05:27
And me I guess? lol