Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 January, 07:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Cyber Ninjas caved. what about all that money they received in donations...Patrick Byrne donated 1 million. hhhmmmm. I am not sure in what form the military will help..but i think mostly it is WE THE PEOPLE that take back this country...then maybe military will help in some form. BUT YEP..Q said..military is the only way. So i never get my hopes up on any of this stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
07 October, 06:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 September, 07:35
17 kek

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 January, 07:47
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
tons of articles coming out with 17 in it. makes me think..Oh this is a white hat article..giving comms. ...and it may not be real..whats in the article itself.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
24 September, 06:21
We ALL KNOW THEY CHEATED AND COMMIT TREASON.

BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT, THAT THEY VOLUNTARILLY PUT THEIR HEADS INTO HANGMANS ROPE...

CABALISTS HAS ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING TO LOOSE NOW...

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
24 September, 06:05
wendy is activated

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
24 September, 06:04

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
24 September, 05:58
nice to see ya sista ❀️

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts