Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
24 September, 03:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 03:44
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
FIRST time I heard of such, it was some base, big ordeal like commotion, I didn't know why. Mama goes out to see what is up. I follow cause that is what I do, I am gonna know too. SO the cops on base were beating the natural fk out of some dude, NOT a soldier, someone's kin living with them, he was caught touching a lil kid that was a neighbor. I said mama why are they beatin the stew out of him. She said he did something bad to a kid, she didn't wanna give up the info and said, was bad to her. I leaned in, info wise, I said, LIKE HOW< hitting her, WHAT? She said well, since you are asking he touched her in a bad way, I knew then, there were monsters down here, and I was gonna see this shit fkd up. NOW here we are again. So many various things I have seen in so many aspects that led to HERE WE ARE FK OFF DARKNESS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I would say a key day, I thought, you just wait til I am older, I ain't gonna have all this, kids are innocent.
03:45 PM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it