Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 03:44
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
FIRST time I heard of such, it was some base, big ordeal like commotion, I didn't know why. Mama goes out to see what is up. I follow cause that is what I do, I am gonna know too. SO the cops on base were beating the natural fk out of some dude, NOT a soldier, someone's kin living with them, he was caught touching a lil kid that was a neighbor. I said mama why are they beatin the stew out of him. She said he did something bad to a kid, she didn't wanna give up the info and said, was bad to her. I leaned in, info wise, I said, LIKE HOW< hitting her, WHAT? She said well, since you are asking he touched her in a bad way, I knew then, there were monsters down here, and I was gonna see this shit fkd up. NOW here we are again. So many various things I have seen in so many aspects that led to HERE WE ARE FK OFF DARKNESS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 03:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I would say a key day, I thought, you just wait til I am older, I ain't gonna have all this, kids are innocent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396