Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 September, 04:35
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Today, Public Radio was reporting that unless Congress raises the debt limit the gov't will not be able to pay it's bills and the gov't will shut down.

We can't nationalize our monetary system and gold back our currency until the system shuts down.

It is great that it will happen while o'Biden is at the podium.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
23 September, 04:34
I 100% agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
23 September, 04:27
Marshal Law = EBS.... Let's Go!🙏

SPORTS @SPORTS
23 September, 04:26
AMEN!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
23 September, 04:21
💯

TLee K55 @tleek55
23 September, 04:08
I'd love to say 'Good, who needs these asswipes fucking up our lives any further?'. But, I know some people depend on these jackasses for disability and social security payments. So, never mind.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 September, 04:11
In response TLee K55 to her Publication
There is no shortage of money and resources. Once you get rid of government and elites, everyone has more than a million dollars

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
23 September, 04:03
When tomorrow?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 September, 04:07
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Not sure

Big Nose @Truthseeker7099
23 September, 05:44
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Federal fiscal year ends 9/30

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
23 September, 04:03

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 September, 04:02
QFS incoming!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 September, 04:37
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I understand it has been active for some time. That there was a glitch that has been fixed and the RV is happening. So much going on covertly. It will be nice when it all comes to light.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
23 September, 03:49
Great plan!
👉M A G N I F I C E N T👍