Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
04 October, 02:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
23 September, 09:08
Hang on family - we are in the Maccabee Revolt Pattern right now. The jab - that is the foreign object trying to be placed in the temple (we are the Temple) - you know the story, if you don't, go read it.

The Vax holds the "foreign idol" which causes them to "hear the god of the world" who will control that which the temple holds, believes and does. The Revolt is us not allowing it in - the battle has begun but we know, #WeWin . Next is the start of the NT! Scroll removed from the split veil - meaning all get to see what it holds.

Hey, then the CHRIST Child is born. We all bore a child - let it be THE CHRIST CHILD - THE TRUTH, there's a difference whether it's a Divine Heavenly or an Earthly "Truth", all depends on your Knowledge & Wisdom and how many Seals you opened that hid the TRUTH, which then, lit a light on your Menorah, or LAMPSTAND! Hopefully, all are burning brightly for #TheFestivalOfLights !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 September, 04:07
Hes perfect in every way…all glory goes to Father, Son and Holy Spirit❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 September, 04:01

23 September, 04:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
AMEN🙏❤️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 10:39
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
AMEN🙌✝️🙌

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
23 September, 10:16
❤️ je to dôstojné a správne,tu ste ma naučili vidieť ❤️

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
23 September, 08:33
Amen!

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
23 September, 08:17
Mine too. Amen.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
23 September, 12:34
“All that the Father gives Me SHALL COME TO ME, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. And THIS IS THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME, that of all that HE HAS GIVEN ME I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him, may have eternal life; and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.” John 6:37-40.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
23 September, 12:20
Praise + Honor + Glory to Our Lord = = = > < >

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 September, 12:17
you all helped me see he is mine too. tears well up in finally seeing this as my Truth.
Thank You ALL.

23 September, 04:11
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
WWG1WGA❣️

kimber Hay @KovfefeKimber
04 October, 02:13
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
😎Is this a religious site? Can I post about my Sky Daddy too?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 September, 11:55
One of my favorite pictures.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 September, 11:41
Amen Brother

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 September, 11:28
The one and ONLY, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! 🙏❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 September, 11:20
Amen

Charissma _15 @Riley
22 September, 10:53
Amen my brother🙏