Lex Kixla @LexKixla
Also in Argentina......everywhere these creatures are popping up from the D.U.M.B.s

CLEAN OUTS WORLD WIDE
IN FULL SWING - ALL SNAKES AND REPTOS COMING TO SURFACE
04:27 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by LexKixla in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 September, 02:31
In response Lex Kixla to his Publication
So is this what the bloodliners look like when they are born, or is this the dna mixing they have been doing in the tunnels. I am confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
22 September, 08:28
OMG! Poor babies! That must be horrible to be born in these bodies! Looks like a hybrid between reptilian and humanoid. Really sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 September, 04:40
Its look more than TEST TUBE ANIMAL CHIMAERIC SPECIE...😔💔

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 September, 05:45
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Look up Harlequin Syndrome.
its supposed to be a real human baby with a disease and they look normal later on.
Not sure if that's just a cover story, and it's truly a reptilian? idk.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 September, 04:38
My heart hurts. They sound like babies crying. Is this the result of reptiles impregnating humans? My head just cant believe it???!!!

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
22 September, 04:57
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
😢

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 September, 05:24
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I didn’t have audio…💔💔