_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
Declaration of civil war: Australia ...

Australia has fallen ... "i / we can no longer follow the plan" we are sorry fam, as mentioned earlier, skips are well and truly pushed across the line ... there will be deaths ... and it wont be ours ... we did warn you this would happen, and as always it fell on deaf ears ...

we are well and truly across the red line ... we waited on good faith for as long as we could ... but we can no longer tolerate this ... we are at war ... we are going to ground, guerilla tactics will be applied ... as it stands right now, everyone is a war target.

I am truly sorry that we could not hold the line, but our people are being smashed, and we NEED to engage ...

Z

this will be my last post .... god bless everyone.
05:14 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
13 March, 12:15
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Gotta do what you have to for survival. We have all waited a long time and it has been particularly bad for you Aussies.
Prayers for your success and safety.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
23 September, 06:57
god bless and im sorry for us americans for being fucking bitches and scared to come out of our comfront zones and rise up countries depend on us at all aspects and we failed them for being scared it will happen here in the usa just watch it will be to late the un will come jn and try to get our guns etc may god bless you sir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
23 September, 07:15
In response America First to his Publication
the UN on American soil would be a beginning, not an end.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
23 September, 06:39
May God be with you all. 🙏🏼

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 September, 06:32
How do we get weapons to the Australian people?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 September, 06:31
Prayers for Australia! God Speed

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 September, 06:31
You are holding the line. Engaging with the enemy to protect your families is required. Not ideal, but it is what it is.

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
23 September, 06:24
may God be with you all as you take back your country from the communists!
you will all be in my prayers 🙏🏼❤️💪👊

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
23 September, 05:45
God bless and protect you and all brave patriots! Much love💖🙏🌏💕

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
22 September, 08:46
THIS is what happens when a Nation disarms.
The United States will never disarm!!!
Good luck, Australia! Prayers are with you.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
22 September, 08:33
We are not far off, I think pushing the poison jab on our kids will be the hill to die on in this country

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
22 September, 08:26
Real or rubber bullets? I pray for the people of Australia.

God Wins @Giacomina
22 September, 07:13
5 x 5 .-- . / .- .-. . / .- - / .-- .- .-. -.-.-- --. --- -.. ... .--. . . -.. .-.-.-

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 September, 06:43
Be safe! Make some homemade shields keep the children at home i have prayed daily for you all love UK x

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
22 September, 06:41
May God bless and protect you all

yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 September, 06:49
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
22 September, 06:39
Now you have to fight. you stalk, you watch, you follow. and when least expected you attack

Awake Now @Awakenow
22 September, 06:06
Prayers for the citizens of Australia!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 September, 05:56
The White Hats either don’t exist, they don’t care, or they are “in on it.” Has God washed his hands of us? We had better do the same in Canada or we are the next Australia.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 September, 05:56
The White Hats either don’t exist, they don’t care, or they are “in on it.” Has God washed his hands of us? We had better do the same in Canada or we are the next Australia.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 September, 05:48
God bless wevhere in the states are right behind you there will be deaths here also!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 September, 06:37
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
It's time to administer the red pill with full metal jacket.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 September, 05:41
thats not police that is the UN ARMY in disguise i do not know what to say i mean Australians uave got to stop running and fight

in the UK we are known for our riots if this ever happens in london where i am lets just say we will not run away cos cops about to get there asses beat

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 September, 05:38
Going to ground, no mobiles. I got rid of mine over a year ago now, it is nothing more than a glorified state tracking device that you pay for.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
22 September, 05:35
🙏🇦🇺

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 September, 05:34
Godspeed 💌🕊️🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Leen Zap @Leenzap
22 September, 05:23
Godspeed, Patriots!
please be careful.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 September, 05:19
Take care...!!!

I listened...
But found I couldn't trust anyone...

Still haven't decided if this is real or some acting shit...

but I'm certainly watching...