_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
22 September, 05:14
Declaration of civil war: Australia ...

Australia has fallen ... "i / we can no longer follow the plan" we are sorry fam, as mentioned earlier, skips are well and truly pushed across the line ... there will be deaths ... and it wont be ours ... we did warn you this would happen, and as always it fell on deaf ears ...

we are well and truly across the red line ... we waited on good faith for as long as we could ... but we can no longer tolerate this ... we are at war ... we are going to ground, guerilla tactics will be applied ... as it stands right now, everyone is a war target.

I am truly sorry that we could not hold the line, but our people are being smashed, and we NEED to engage ...

Z

this will be my last post .... god bless everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Gibbons @Trojan
Now you have to fight. you stalk, you watch, you follow. and when least expected you attack
06:39 AM - Sep 22, 2021
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trojan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bob Gibbons, click on at the bottom under it