Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What’s the biggest lie the world has collectively participated in with children to remove trust with their own parents?

Santa Claus.

Satan is a crafty son of a bitch.
12:54 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
23 September, 10:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I believe, now, that Jesus was born on September 11.

How can I. as a Christian, celebrate officially in September, rather than December? Is our Great Awakening going to include a change of celebrated dates?

Santa wasn't real to me as I got older.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
23 September, 10:12
In response Dottie French to her Publication
👀Good question. Shall we not celebrate Christmas this year, or just pretend like nothing .. Do not know ..🙏🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
23 September, 01:41
BQQM. I was cornered by my eldest, and thats what i said. To go back alittle further, my eldest again asked me: why do they try and scare us when its cartoons?I said: well son there is a good king and a bad king, til now its been looking like at first glans that the bad king has the realm, so your gutts will lead you and your prayers will protect you. And then to me being cornered. I said: it was the bad king i got suckered in by the cozyness! Its about Jesus you kids know THAT, come on man😬I thought it to maybe be a mess but he understood how a bad king would wanna steal the good kings Glory. So i admitted to be their santa. and that their is one true king and santa aint him

Berry Good @Berries4all
22 September, 09:12
No Santa for me. And no Christmas either. What a couple of idiotic traditions.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 September, 08:14
❤👊❤

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 September, 08:11
So true. When I was told that Santa Claus didn't exist by a few of my friends - I didn't believe them, because I said to myself that my parents would never lie to me.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 September, 09:35
I was SO angry when I found out my parents had been lying to me about Santa. You're so right on this.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
22 September, 09:28
Very good video on the subject!!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
22 September, 09:03
I remember as a kid always getting freaked out when I thought about him knowing when I was awake and when I was asleep, good and bad. I imagined him looking in a crystal ball. I asked my parents and when nobody would answer me, I just assumed he was working with God somehow. But it still frustrated me that HE knew all these things and no one could tell me how 🤷‍♀️

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
22 September, 09:08
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
It's upsetting though to think we were all deceived about santa. A part of me still wants to believe the santa that I waited up for and gave pepperoni and cheese to in my heart and mind, was just good ol' St. Nick and not satan.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 September, 04:57
santa of course is satan and satan will only ever do contracts and what is the contract he offers well you must be a good boy or girl that is the terms of santas contract for a free present

i think they canceling xmass again in the UK the message could not be any clearer

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
22 September, 04:32
learning the truth to this lie hurt my heart. how terrible.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 September, 03:45
putain 🙄le pere Noel 🥴

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
22 September, 03:16
Santa is to children what Nasa is to adults.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
22 September, 02:02
and, they love making the good vs. naughty list

gift rivalries emphasizes monetary value

replacing true meaning of holidays with deception
(dont forget about easter bunny)

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
22 September, 01:32
always was taught santa was deception but just realized santa re-lettered spells satan and that the phone autocorrects to capitalize the S. i refuse to capitalize santa. it’s these little things that work that show how well thought out the deception is.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
22 September, 01:29
Well you all R going to hate me. My husband is a Marine and has Silver hair, we have been doing the Santa Gig and making children happy for 30 years. So yes, once he wakes up, he will be devastated. I already told him, due to his health we are NOT doing the Santa Gig this year. We have ppl who enjoy seeing us each year. I just canceled Christmas. It makes me angry to make children unhappy. Some of the families, the children do know Santa is not real, but we still do our annual photo together. A lot of family tradition moments. Some of the children see my husband year round and then his name changes to Santa in November....He is a big loveable guy....so this is going to be hard when all is revealed.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 September, 01:10
correct! and don’t sit on his lap‼️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 12:57
Did you ever hear about that "last bulb on the tree thing" or some shit they torture kids with. Ugh, these folks are demon buses, even the demons in these fkrs look at it like that, we should start viewing it more that way. Quicker win.

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
23 September, 10:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well, that was a new rabbit hole!