John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This will be two pictures. I hope it blows your mind and helps you understand there are spiritual forces at work.

The first picture is a Q drop that was posted on Oct 6th 2020.
While the man in the picture Looks like S.C. Trump if you look closer you will see it is not. This implies that the text below the picture (pls read) does not apply to Trump but to someone else. Everything else in the pic will stay the same but put who automatically comes to your mind in S.C. Trump's place once you see pic 2 .

Pic 2 is the Gematria for the letter combo that is underlined under the pic.
Remember that the code for those letters has not changed since the 8th century.
How is this possible without amazing planning or my belief, divine intervention.
05:21 AM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 September, 08:54
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I kept on thinking SC Trump? What is SC? Then I thought- oh- it means Supreme Commander

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
22 September, 08:53
Trey G.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 September, 11:24
Can someone say a bit more about "S.C. Trump"? I've missed this.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 September, 05:01
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
21 September, 05:01
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Best guess:
Supreme Commander,
as in planet earth, enjoying liberation from
satan during thousand year breather described
Rev.20

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 September, 10:56
jfk sr or jr. mj too

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 September, 10:11
I like this, great comments too!
@Quilibet
Cofeefee2

https://mybibleroots.com/a...

"The man, is in fact an angel, and blesses Jacob by changing his name to Israel. He also explains the meaning of the new name: because you שָׂרִיתָ (sarita) fought with God and people and succeeded in these battles, you receive a new name based on the word שַֹר and its meaning, and the word אֵל (el) God.

There are two more words within the new name:

יָשָׁר (yashar) straight, honest, and fair, and אֵל (el) God.

The name Israel also contains the word שַׂר (sar) minister, which means someone who has power in the government. Here, the name means that Israel (formerly Jacob), who believes in a single God, will battle with idol worshippers and their faith, and will succeed. Faith in a single God will eventually rule the world."

Not Important @Notimportant
09 March, 09:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Starting to think "saving Israel for last" may not be a "place" as everyone is assuming but instead a "person"...

thoughts?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 September, 09:38
Who is S.C. Trump?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 September, 11:16
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
exactly!! ack! 🤤

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 September, 09:30
Scrambled brain at 8 am. Thanks John. I will keep digging but I have to admit I am confused. Gabby's death was suspicious? FBI agent extremely rattled giving report. Is the BF alive?

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
21 September, 09:07
I found it was strange that it happened in >MOAB

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 September, 10:58
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 September, 09:03
Related to Gabby Petito... Brian risked it all to help expose sex trafficking ring? Looks like he has a good life (other than if we're talking about jfk jr. or Trump) I was sure this Gabby case was a false flag right from the start.... smh

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 September, 08:57
Lost on S.C. Who is SC? At any rate, interesting putting Gabby Petito in Gematria: Ritualistic killing, my name is Legion, Brittney, Obama is the antichrist, Belzebub, the 6th seal, beastiality, satanic fuhrer, Pope Francis, Dogefather, Bill Clinton, Michael Flynn, Remdesivir, etc.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 September, 10:13
In response Made In America to her Publication
WOW - that says a lot!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
21 September, 08:46
Thanks John!👊

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
21 September, 08:36
GEMATRIA IS EVERYTHING

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
21 September, 08:23
I felt it from day one that something was totally off with this story. either it was made up or she was taken

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 September, 09:01
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Me too! News unlocks map- it that hat white?

Ana Tate @Anatated
21 September, 07:47

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 September, 07:46
I am totally lost on this one John. Maybe im just too tired but none of this makes sense...and I know it should.😞

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 September, 08:14
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
It is a spiritual war... The duplicity/ or 2 sided battle.
I will put good first in the list:
Ruach HaKodesh is a divine Person/of God
Jesus Blood
It's Jesus
Gabby Petito
The End Is Near/ (the battle)
So now the bad:
Jack in the Box is Satan/Devil/Lucifer

So in my opinion, this will be the thread that pulls a much larger string and many things tied in will be exposed. Police, Masons, trafficking, Utah ... Just the fact of MOAB being motioned in the news article ties in MOAB (Middle East/Holy War), MOAB Q Posts, and explosive news (MOAB bombs).

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 September, 07:45
Some of the more intriguing results for Cw_gi_WQAAbyGd in Gematria (6 images):

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
21 September, 06:59
Well the only person who would fit the Description in my mind is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 September, 06:50
SC?

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
21 September, 06:56
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Me too. What does SC mean? Thanks!

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
21 September, 06:44
I’m not seeing what you’re seeing in the gematria code. Are you refering to the pic as being JJ?

21 September, 07:34
In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
It is the 2nd name on the list on pic 2. If you do not recognize it, you might want to look her up. This is going to keep getting bigger and bigger.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

21 September, 06:15
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
You must have over looked the second name on the list on page two. This is not about politics or voting, it is much bigger than that.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
21 September, 05:50
Jesus!

21 September, 06:13
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
Or big daddy. Something is making it's way to the surface. Exposure incoming I do believe.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 September, 05:26
Wow! Mind Blown! Thanks for sharing!