John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 05:21
This will be two pictures. I hope it blows your mind and helps you understand there are spiritual forces at work.

The first picture is a Q drop that was posted on Oct 6th 2020.
While the man in the picture Looks like S.C. Trump if you look closer you will see it is not. This implies that the text below the picture (pls read) does not apply to Trump but to someone else. Everything else in the pic will stay the same but put who automatically comes to your mind in S.C. Trump's place once you see pic 2 .

Pic 2 is the Gematria for the letter combo that is underlined under the pic.
Remember that the code for those letters has not changed since the 8th century.
How is this possible without amazing planning or my belief, divine intervention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 September, 11:24
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Can someone say a bit more about "S.C. Trump"? I've missed this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
Best guess:
Supreme Commander,
as in planet earth, enjoying liberation from
satan during thousand year breather described
Rev.20
05:01 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 September, 05:25
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
What is your take on how this plays out based on Biblical prophecy?

We're already seeing people not being able to buy or sell (work) without the vaxx. I don't believe this is the same thing as the mark, that happens later and people have to know and submit to it knowing it is the antichrist they are following - people have to make a conscious choice and that hasn't happened with the vaxx. The vaxx though - will easily wipe out "1/3 of the world's population" also prophesied.

We KNOW a one world currency happens - no way around it when it is in scripture. We KNOW there will be a time of peace - but is that truly 1000 years? It's my understanding that the 1000 years of peace and prosperity is after Christ returns - not before. There will be a shorter time of peace - then the antichrist arises during that time, then Christ returns, then the 1000 years of peace.

What do you think the timeline is? I'm always trying to compare notes.

22 September, 12:00
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Hi.
I've had about 5 decades walking w/ Jesus,
4 of those from a physician's perspective
& as a wife & mother, 🙏🏽ing that very HARD,
but RE-CENTERING way that CHRIST➡️ his followers, namely EVERYDAY claim our tremendous good fortune of FAMILY citizenship w/ the GOD of HEAVEN.
FOCUS on HIM, invite & implore HIS KINGDOM coming HERE where we ARE now, on🌎, the WAY HE RUNS things in HEAVEN (free of TIME/SPACE limits). It is SO liberating...
Jesus SAID HIS RETURN will be UNMISTAKABLE.
The rapture isn't necessarily a way of getting out of anything if you just go by Scripture: WE will meet HIM in the AIR, along w/ ALL who will RISE who've died but belong to Him.
As for St. John's visions, they are "tableaus", I think... not necessarily sequential, or a pantomime where there's an easy substitution of one nation for "the harlot" or Babylon...
Certainly🇺🇸HAS let OUR LORD⬇️dreadfully.
But WE are alive, so the answer to all our dread isn't intellectual. Its in STAYING @ His side

22 September, 01:54
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Sorry if my 1st answer was FRUSTRATING wrt❌ addressing your timeline Qs.(noticed GOD➡️that to us? Its❌just "Q". We told our frens our wedding was 2 h EARLIER than it was, b/c they ran on "Jewish time")
1.) my sense of T & space has📉.
I think fr. the MASSIVE 5G cell towern over our neighborhood. [I'm ❌vax'd, had covid]
2.) WHEN "in" the work world, there
IS SUPER-IMPOSITION of know our "schedules", BE ON TIME.
3.) I started in FP, found I'd control hours & schedule best by switching to an ER dr. That ALSO➡️me the habit of 🙏🏽ing AS I WALKED IN that Christ would➡️RIGHT there w/me: many surprises, as U know. The FOCUS'd always on "this person": what's said/exam SHOWS in a BRIEF encounter (while MAYHEM errupts outside). I CHERISHED the Savior's presence & favor. Got recruited to a Mennonite psychiatric hospital in next county. P 3 yrs THEY said "Do a PSYCH RESIDENCY. It'll be good for THEM & YOU". Hoo Boy. They were suing each other, I🦻🏽later.
ONLY w/ our SHEPHERD dare we➡️