John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 05:21
This will be two pictures. I hope it blows your mind and helps you understand there are spiritual forces at work.

The first picture is a Q drop that was posted on Oct 6th 2020.
While the man in the picture Looks like S.C. Trump if you look closer you will see it is not. This implies that the text below the picture (pls read) does not apply to Trump but to someone else. Everything else in the pic will stay the same but put who automatically comes to your mind in S.C. Trump's place once you see pic 2 .

Pic 2 is the Gematria for the letter combo that is underlined under the pic.
Remember that the code for those letters has not changed since the 8th century.
How is this possible without amazing planning or my belief, divine intervention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 September, 07:46
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I am totally lost on this one John. Maybe im just too tired but none of this makes sense...and I know it should.😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
It is a spiritual war... The duplicity/ or 2 sided battle.
I will put good first in the list:
Ruach HaKodesh is a divine Person/of God
Jesus Blood
It's Jesus
Gabby Petito
The End Is Near/ (the battle)
So now the bad:
Jack in the Box is Satan/Devil/Lucifer

So in my opinion, this will be the thread that pulls a much larger string and many things tied in will be exposed. Police, Masons, trafficking, Utah ... Just the fact of MOAB being motioned in the news article ties in MOAB (Middle East/Holy War), MOAB Q Posts, and explosive news (MOAB bombs).
08:14 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
21 September, 08:32
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Want to go even deeper?

camels are native to that area, truth hidden but can be found thru research.

"L👀k here, not there"

Israel

is-ra-el

root word origin -look it up...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 September, 08:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yes I do know... and look at Jason Webbers post...4th Pic
"Wizard of Osiris, check him out" ties in with what you are saying.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 September, 08:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I got the MOAB Police reference from the beginning, it struck me funny, but this is all above my fried little brain right now. ThanQ for trying to explain it...I love riddles, normally, but this one is waaaay above my radar..which is frustrating..