Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 01:04
I’m going to start making a list of who is tied to the Trump Coin scam and I don’t care how much you “love” them or think they are white hats. These people need to be called out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
doq.
Me=confused as usual. Melania and Ivanka push them on Telegram??
06:17 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
20 September, 07:10
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
telegram is awful so many fake accounts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 07:25
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Thanks, im finding this out.

Dottie French @DotOn777
10 November, 03:08
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Thank you for addressing this telegram thing! I see a coin add attached to EVERY big account...and tele attaches a red box that says 'scam'.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
20 September, 06:21
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I don’t think Melania or Ivanka are on telegram even if their picture is there.

20 September, 06:50
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
New to Telegram, niece told me those are their official channel. Thank you.