Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m going to start making a list of who is tied to the Trump Coin scam and I don’t care how much you “love” them or think they are white hats. These people need to be called out...
01:04 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
10 November, 07:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great idea, thank you♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 November, 04:10
I agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
10 November, 04:08
It's going to be a big list...

Carey Lou @Careylou
10 November, 04:07
Do It!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 November, 04:05
100% do it!!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 November, 03:23
I find any talk of "money" or "coins" associated with this movement of destroying child trafficking, satanic ritual abuse, and saving our Country, to be disgusting. I don't care who is selling it, or if it's even "real coins". I don't care what platform it's on. It's repulsive. Take them ALL out. Those types are exactly why we are where we are in this fight for Humanity.

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
10 November, 03:00
Thank you! I delete every one that sells the coins

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 November, 02:41
Never fell for the BS

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
10 November, 02:00
🤔I had one sent to me without ordering one prior to the election, assumed it was because I had donated to what I thought was the Trump Campaign

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 07:44
Amen!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 September, 11:32
Thank You! Finally blocked someone who was always pushing the Trump Coin. The constant push is the tip off, on practically everything. I bought ten Sammy coins, real silver, and that's my "this era" collector purchase, for now.

Data Gramma @Vic
20 September, 11:38
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I think pushing that coin is cheesy so I usually do the same.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 06:53
Yes, I Was Fooled I Bought Mine Off What I Believed A General Flynn Channel, I Figured That Had To Be Safe. Then People Said Dont Be Fooled,, Too Late!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 06:54
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
It Must Have Been A Fake Acct..

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 September, 06:17
doq.
Me=confused as usual. Melania and Ivanka push them on Telegram??

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
20 September, 06:21
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I don’t think Melania or Ivanka are on telegram even if their picture is there.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 September, 07:10
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
telegram is awful so many fake accounts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 September, 06:09
gimiks

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 September, 04:51
Maybe i am TOO CONSERVATIVE, BUT WHAT I DONT LIKE IS "SHIT" SOLD AS "ART"

IF YOU LOOK AT "TRUMP COIN"... IT LOOKS EXACTLY SAME AS "STATUES" I POSTED BELOW...

IF U HIRE RETARD TO MAKE YOUR COMEMORABLES...SANE PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER BUY IT, BECAUSE IT LOOKS AS "STOMPED BY WILDBOARS" 😂😂😂

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 September, 04:27
I remove them as soon as I see them post a coin pusher post. Ugh. Its frustrating because they do share some truth and then expose themselves as phonies. I guess thats how all the Satanist and shills operate. Mix a little lie with alot of truth.. or mix a little bad with alot of good.. trying to get you to buy the whole thing.

arba happihr @arba
20 September, 04:26
Thanks for investigating this matter.
I can't wait to live in a scam free world. Appreciate your help.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 September, 03:40
I Immediately leave any COIN Pandering Page!

Why Does Santasurfing always Post these Random Fake “New” Telegram Accounts??

Makes mw wonder about her now! (which I have for while. I use to trust her. 🤦‍♀️).

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
20 September, 03:27
richard citizen on telegram. takes donations. had a glitch with paying a deli for feeding the troops accused of keeping the money. started off reporting in washington. got arrested domestic stuff then left washington never been back but hes all ovet the country. now there is nancy drew videos on washington. she looks ok for now

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 November, 02:44
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Nancy/Kelly is awesome and NEVER asks for money, but if you ask if she has a pay app, she will give it to you. She does not push it though.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 03:19
Yeah weird, never have tried to profit off my info, and never will.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 September, 06:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
info free the rest we can barter😁

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
20 September, 03:18
Do it!

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
20 September, 02:24
Yes! Do it!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 September, 02:10
As Martin Geddes has stated "Telegram is dirty" and I agree. I called out obvious fake accounts and got deluged with sick & twisted comments and vids. Called them out a 2nd time, and *POOF* my account was deleted. Admin/security never responded to my complaints. That should tell everything you need to know.
ANY platform that wants your phone number (tracking) and access to your contact list is a surveillance scam the likes of Fakebook and LinkedIn. BEWARE.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 September, 04:24
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Yep! This is one reason I will not join Telegram. Mostly, like other social media, my intuition tells me "No Go!"

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 September, 06:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
There was also an issue as I recall about people who downloaded the app for the site also had folders full of files (gif? can't remember) dumped into the app
I was leery of Parler & was right & now it seems I was right to avoid Telegram as well

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 September, 01:55
this whiplash character always pushing something
❗️Usually the bot sends tokens within a couple of seconds, but sometimes the waiting time can take up to 24 hours. Some of the tokens can come instantly, and the second part after a while.

Who didn't get the ASTRONAUT TOKEN - do not be afraid. Everyone will receive their tokens. You'll just have to wait a bit.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 September, 01:46
hate those ads. i report as spM everytime i see them.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
20 September, 01:36
For the record, I trust you Doq. Thank you for being you.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 September, 01:25
So many fake celebrity accounts on Telegram. All eventually pitch the coins.

Kira Kju @kju17
20 September, 01:19
Someone with respect said it loud finally...

slick roq @slickroQ
20 September, 01:14
You notice all of these "real" celebrity accounts on Telegram pitching the Trump coin?

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
20 September, 01:12
AGREE. I’ve been deleting groups left and right who are pushing these coins.