The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 September, 04:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 04:38
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Yeah that dumb email I had to deal with was some attorney blah blah blah, bs I blocked it, rather that look into the pompous and arrogant, and stupidly rude reply. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 September, 04:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
LOL. You recognised it and dealt with it properly! Way to go!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 04:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
My boss knows some folks are not the best, and she sent a similar reply to her. lol She then at the end of the day thanked me for my hard work and that of my crew, and said, listen I could not do this without ya'll. Could not ASK for a better boss.

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it