The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 September, 04:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 04:38
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Yeah that dumb email I had to deal with was some attorney blah blah blah, bs I blocked it, rather that look into the pompous and arrogant, and stupidly rude reply. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
LOL. You recognised it and dealt with it properly! Way to go!
04:45 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
20 September, 04:48
My boss knows some folks are not the best, and she sent a similar reply to her. lol She then at the end of the day thanked me for my hard work and that of my crew, and said, listen I could not do this without ya'll. Could not ASK for a better boss.

20 September, 04:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My crew/fellow co workers, to be succinct.

20 September, 04:47
AND my boss agreed. I was short and to the point, professional in response, but I stand my ground, that whole freedom thing. lol