CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
IF WE GET CUT OFF, AND EBS HAPPENS (WHICH I THINK IT WILL EVENTUALLY, EVEN IF MR T DID A DEAL- BECAUSE SATAN ALWAYS LIES AND THEY ARE ALL LIARS), THEN I AM ASKING FOR A GROUP PRAYER AT THAT MOMENT OF EBS, FOR ANYONE WILLING TO DO SO. ๐Ÿ™

AT THAT MOMENT, I WILL CLOSE MY EYES, AND PRAY FOR SAFETY OF OUR NATION, SAFETY OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, SAFETY OF ANONUP FRIENDS, SAFETY OF MY COMMUNITY AND HOME. ๐Ÿ™

I WILL PRAY FOR SAFETY OF MILITARY, SAFETY OF MR T, SAFETY OF AMERICA, SAFETY OF OUR FREEDOME, SAFETY OF CHILDREN THE MOST OF ALL!! ๐Ÿ™

WILL PRAY FOR GOD TO CONTINUE TO BLESS AMERICA, AND TELL GOD THAT IF AMERICA FALLS, THEN THE WORLD FALLS, SO PLEASE SEND ALL HIS ANGELS AND ARCHANGELS TO HELP!! ๐Ÿ™

IF WE ALL CONCENTRATE AND PRAY AT THAT TIME, WE WILL BE IN PERFECT UNITY.๐Ÿ’ก

SO THIS IS MY CONTINGENCY PLAN FOR THE MOMENT OF EBS.

JUAN SAID THIS WEEKEND FOR US TO PRAY.๐Ÿ’ฅ

WILL DO๐Ÿ™

IMAGINE THOUSANDS OF PATRIOT PRAYING FOR THE SAME THING, AT THE SAME TIME...

TOTALLY BIBLICAL
11:11 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
20 September, 07:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I believe there will be hundreds of thousands of us on our knees praying right along side each other with tears of joy rolling down our faces. Prayer warriors from all over the planet will join in and the noise will be deafening. Let's drowned out the evil once and for all and bring the Great Awakening in in grand style? I am in!!!!! WWG1WGA!!! God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 08:17
In response Wendy WJW to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’กโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜„wow, you said that so beautifully, thank you!! Makes me so happy to read this and yes, tears of joy!
God Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 September, 04:04
If you want to stay in touch dm me I'll give you my #. There are many of us that already contact each other on the regular.

Akrocketman @Akrocketman
20 September, 03:48
Already had that discussion with God. Well, I was talking to him that is, and made that exact commitment that no matter where I am I will gladly go to my knees to give praise to the lord our god for at that moment we will know that his almighty plan is being fulfilled. Save the children, save this nation and in turn save the planet for God's children

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 03:53
In response Akrocketman to his Publication
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜†โ˜€๏ธagree 100 percent

amen

ty for your post

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
20 September, 03:34
I am all in! WWG1WGA!! You have touched my life!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 03:52
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’กโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅoh, ty so much for saying so.

I do not want to feel alone on that day, but with friends in spirit and in mind.

God bless!

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
20 September, 03:26
If this is happening, there are no deals... the only deal is life in prison or death... not one that allows "them" to continue on

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 03:56
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜†โ˜€๏ธabsolutely, agree

praying on it

save the children

we want justice under God's law (and rule of law)

The law is the Bible

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 September, 03:06
Im in! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response New Years Day to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
20 September, 03:03
Iโ€™m in.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜„

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
I'm there with y'all!! If/when all goes dark we will see each other on the other side in a much better world. GOD WINS.... WE WIN!! WWG1WGA

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 03:07
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’กโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

I will feel much better knowing I have others with me at that moment

God bless!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I love this idea and will pray. I am sure we will all pray at different times as well.

But

How about we all pray at that same time everyday of the EBS.
I believe it will, in addition to praying for the success of the Plan, etc., also give us a daily if not continuous connection to each other.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Oh yeah. See you all on the flip side

Selah 321 @Selah
20 September, 02:51
๐Ÿ™Almost hated to respond as you had 17 reaponses, I too will join in this group prayer, we need to pray continually, but whenever 2 or three are together, God will be there. We can make this happen.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 02:57
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ™โ˜€๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜always appreciate a response, God bless! ty for your post!

I need to feel the solidarity right now because this weekend when I could not reach out on anonup, I was a bit concerned for a few hours, wondering what was going on.

Now I have a game plan. I think I am so tough, but if EBS really goes off, I do not want to be a deer in the headlights. I want an action game plane, so I don't have my legs turn to mush, but stand tall, and be calm and cool. Maybe I am dreaming...but I will try to do this.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Š

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
20 September, 02:44
I will pray with you!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 02:49
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 September, 02:42
AMEN !!!! PATRIOTS STAND IN PRAYER AMEN !!! GOD WINS WE WIN !!! WWG1WGA WW

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
โ˜€๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 02:27
fantastic idea. im in๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 September, 02:23
I plan to pray with you! Great post!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 02:50
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 September, 02:05
ill do it but i find juan shady as i do just about everyone lol

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
20 September, 01:30
I am with you all the way #PatriotsPray #YouMeWe
As you know . . .

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 September, 01:19
I will pray at that moment!

.[satan.].has.no.place.here.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 01:21
In response Dottie French to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโ˜€๏ธ agree

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 02:28
In response Dottie French to her Publication
lets melt some demon brain ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 September, 01:19
que la force soit ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒฟ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 01:22
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
โ˜€๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜

ribbet!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 September, 12:55
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 12:58
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜โ˜€๏ธ

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 September, 12:53
count me in...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 12:54
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 September, 12:53
The Wound is open and festering? we see the junk and we need to suck it out? push it out? get the wound to a point where it can heal?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Abscess drainage| Incision and drainage| Dr. Pandiaraja - YouTube

This video is about abscess drainage

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 12:36
I will pray with you. I have faith in Mr T and his team. I will not let go of that. Thanks for organizing this. Sending love . . . and especially hope.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 12:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธTY, AGREE WITH YOU ON HOPE

WE NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER NOW AND WHEN THERE IS EBS, EVEN IF WE CANNOT ALK TO EACH OTHER FOR SOME REASON

POWER OF PRAYER IS STRONG

GOD BLESS!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
20 September, 12:27
I believe Mr T is the one doing the lying now. He has no reason to keep his word or make a promise to the cabal I think EBS will happen eventually, it must happen to ensure complete victory.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 12:29
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
bqqm, agree, ty for your post

Carmina Smith @gamma1
20 September, 11:30
I'm in โค๏ธ WWG1WGA

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 11:31
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 September, 11:20
That is a beautiful prayer
for the moment of the EBS, CM_Patriot.
Amen unceasingly ๐Ÿ™

Praying for POTUS, Q Team and all Patriots.
God Wins!
WWG1WGA!!!
Q ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒน

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 11:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
๐Ÿ’กโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ŠTHANK YOU FOR ADDING ARMOUR OF GOD

WE WILL NEED IT, FOR SURE!!

APPRECIATE IT

GOD BLESS!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 11:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Exactly, The Prayer Chain Cannot Be Broken! More Of Us!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 11:14
I Will Be Praying At Exactly The Same Time, Our Prayers Can Reach The Heavens! I Know So Many Patriots Will Be Doing The Same! Our Patriot Family! WWG1WGAWW! Pray Its Soon!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 11:15
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
YES, WWG1WGA

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Have Faith @rAnnbci
20 September, 11:14
On board๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I do this daily always!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 11:16
In response Have Faith to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธ ME TOO, BUT WHEN I HEAR THE EBS, I WON'T FREAK, BUT WILL PRAY

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
20 September, 02:58
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Me also๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I think lately Iโ€™ve had an unending daily communication with the Lord above. love to allโค๏ธ. I also pray to one day meet all of you amazing patriots. Full armor of God๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป