Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 September, 10:28
Veronica’s last Message from the People's Bridge.

Today I stood for the teachers, nurses, doctors, and Military personnel...

To those people I would tell you...

You have the support of the Country and the World.

As you would leave your professions rather than taking illegal and immoral jab.

Thank you for your Courage.

#NeverComply
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 September, 02:17
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
i am not disrespecting Veronica. iπŸ™ this is just part of the movie. There is a video of LinWood calling the hospital demanding she be released per her POA. He stated there was an ambulance and a dr waiting to treat her. He put them on notice they would be facing murder. Anons we know something is not right about this whole situation. There is a bigger plan at work here. Those who know who she might be know she is protected. she has friends in very high places. He work was done in Chicago and will live on!
Q or not, anons or not, there is way more to thus story.

There are people in that hospital that need help. I believe that is the message.

i think her next role is going to he HUGE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 September, 04:50
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Did Anonup go down for a few days or is there an anonup jail now?

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
20 September, 03:53
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I had problems with the site for a few days, but I also needed a break.