Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Veronica’s last Message from the People's Bridge.

Today I stood for the teachers, nurses, doctors, and Military personnel...

To those people I would tell you...

You have the support of the Country and the World.

As you would leave your professions rather than taking illegal and immoral jab.

Thank you for your Courage.

#NeverComply
#ThePeoplesBridge
10:28 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
25 March, 09:33
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I hope she is still with us. I just adored her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 March, 09:25
"...illegal and immoral jab." This is why I feel she's in witness protection and we may see her again. She, of all people, wouldn't have gone to the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 March, 08:53
Video length is 3:46. We will see her again! Hopefully soon❤️✝️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 October, 07:16
SHE WAS OUR DEAR NATIONAL TREASURE PATRIOT RIP VERONICA WE WILL CONTINUE THE FIGHT PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

memes matter @NoComment
06 October, 05:28

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 September, 02:17
i am not disrespecting Veronica. i🙏 this is just part of the movie. There is a video of LinWood calling the hospital demanding she be released per her POA. He stated there was an ambulance and a dr waiting to treat her. He put them on notice they would be facing murder. Anons we know something is not right about this whole situation. There is a bigger plan at work here. Those who know who she might be know she is protected. she has friends in very high places. He work was done in Chicago and will live on!
Q or not, anons or not, there is way more to thus story.

There are people in that hospital that need help. I believe that is the message.

i think her next role is going to he HUGE!!

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
18 September, 04:19
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I think it too.😉

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 March, 08:52
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I do pray this is true that Veronica is alive and healthy and the enemy did not actually kill our most courageous patriot and lover of life! God bless Veronica where ever she is!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
13 September, 02:03
And in her honor keep that bridge active

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 September, 01:40

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
13 September, 01:34
May you rest in peace in His loving arms, sweet Veronica. Our sister patriot!! 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 September, 01:31
The Fact is the Globalist Left and The Deep State wants this, this is their engineered attempt for all us who do not want this North American Union Communist Government!!! Silent Stealth agenda of indirect murder is a War of our Freedoms and Treason to The Republic? The intent is to Weaken the Republic into Failure and the People who Defend Lady Liberty?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Don't Take Your Guns to Town - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Columbia/LegacyDon't Take Your Guns to Town · Johnny CashThe Essential Johnny Cash℗ Originally Released 1958 Sony Music EntertainmentR...

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
13 September, 11:36
Heart Broken but proud of her and all she did to wake sheep up. May she be in no more pain and WOOT WOOTING it up with Jesus and all believers. #OurTRUEonlyHOPE Thank you and God Speed Veronica

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 September, 11:00
🙏🙏🇨🇦

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 10:52
we will #neverforget Beautiful Warrior!! You live on in our Hearts!
We Love You ❤️
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 September, 10:37
Thank you for posting. I needed to hear her voice.
Interesting last message. "They" wanted to make an example of her? I don't know if that's true, but something is not right.
I'm just heartbroken.
I love that lady. She epitomized strength, courage, love and patriotism.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 September, 10:44
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Especially for standing on the bridge through rough Chicago winter weather!