Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 September, 10:28
Veronica’s last Message from the People's Bridge.

Today I stood for the teachers, nurses, doctors, and Military personnel...

To those people I would tell you...

You have the support of the Country and the World.

As you would leave your professions rather than taking illegal and immoral jab.

Thank you for your Courage.

#NeverComply
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i am not disrespecting Veronica. i🙏 this is just part of the movie. There is a video of LinWood calling the hospital demanding she be released per her POA. He stated there was an ambulance and a dr waiting to treat her. He put them on notice they would be facing murder. Anons we know something is not right about this whole situation. There is a bigger plan at work here. Those who know who she might be know she is protected. she has friends in very high places. He work was done in Chicago and will live on!
Q or not, anons or not, there is way more to thus story.

There are people in that hospital that need help. I believe that is the message.

i think her next role is going to he HUGE!!
02:17 PM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 March, 08:52
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I do pray this is true that Veronica is alive and healthy and the enemy did not actually kill our most courageous patriot and lover of life! God bless Veronica where ever she is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 09:23
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
i just do not see here going to the hospital knowing everything she knew and having the contacts unless it was a sting. We are watching a movie. it kills me knowing people are dying from medical treatment and the jabs. My father died from the ofizer jab.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
18 September, 04:19
I think it too.😉

20 September, 04:50
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Did Anonup go down for a few days or is there an anonup jail now?

julie miller @pnut36
13 September, 06:57
🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 September, 06:07
My thoughts as well. Perhaps one identity is laid aside so that another identity can be revealed.🙏🙏🙏

Things that make you go Hmmm...

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 September, 05:48
I was thinking same thing.